UniCel DxC systems are built to deliver maximum productivity for your laboratory. The systems have the capacity to help your lab thrive in today’s environment.
More Performance. More Simplicity. More Capacity.
UniCel DxC systems are built to deliver maximum productivity for your laboratory. The systems have the capacity to help your lab thrive in today’s environment. Plus, designed to minimize workflow interruptions and maximize ‘user-friendliness’, the UniCel DxC systems deliver a faster, reliable turnaround time.
Achieving Peak Performance
* For labs with lower volumes (approx. 100 – 500 chemistry samples per day) the UniCel DxC 600 delivers up to 990 tests per hour. * Delivers the results for 90 basic metabolic panels in an hour (NA, K, CL, CO2, CALC, GLU, BUN, CRE). * Samples can be loaded continuously.
Add the closed-tube sampling (CTS) option to enhance productivity and safety.
* Reduce the potential for worker injury by eliminating the de-capping step for most tubes. Workers have less exposure to repetitive motion injuries and less exposure to biohazards. * Reduce the potential for errors caused by evaporation or contamination. * Reduce time spent on tedious manual tasks.
Choose from a menu that includes more than 100 liquid, ready-to-use reagents.
* The DxC 600 offers 65 different reagents on board at once. * Liquid reagents eliminate time-consuming reagent preparation. * Most reagents are packaged with enough volume for hundreds of tests, minimizing operator intervention with the system. * If reagents are required, operators can load while the system is running. * No need to interrupt workflow to reconfigure on-board menu.
* Calibration data is provided on disk, so technologists don’t have to key in necessary information. * Almost all calibrators are liquid and ready-to-use, eliminating reconstitution, clean up, and potential result variability. * The systems automatically accept within-range calibrations.
The systems require no daily maintenance and minimal weekly maintenance.
* Automated routines for some maintenance procedures eliminate hands-on time by operators. * Proactive alerts for system maintenance let you know in advance when maintenance is due. * Onboard maintenance logs with supervisor approval facilitate paperless maintenance records.
Browse the Product Line
The Firm was established in April' 93 for marketing Hi-tech clinical diagnostic products.